|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Slough, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie Larder - 5* Hotel - Slough (Buckinghamshire)
We have a great opportunity for a passionate and hardworking Chef de Partie, who will join our client a 5* Hotel and only working within their 3AA Rosettes Restaurant and Larder section.
The cuisine is inspired by authentic regional and seasonal flavours from the UK with a Mediterranean/European influence for the Chef De Partie, and the ideal candidate will be part of a dedicated and experienced kitchen team of 8 Chefs.
The ideal Chef de Partie will receive a basic annual salary up to £18,000 per year, 45-50 working hours per week, 2 & ½ days off including Sunday Evening, Monday and one other day off. Usually 40 cover Lunch, TDH and Limited A' la carte, 50 cover Dinner, Dinner Menu and 7 course Tasting Menu.
The Chef de Partie, will be creative, reliable, passionate and motivated.
Chef de Partie Benefits:
- Salary up to £19,000 per year
- 45 hours working week
- Accommodation provided
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the Hotel Group
- Free use of Gym, Tennis & Golf amenities
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Uniform and laundry service
- Guest hotel experience for colleagues
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Employee assistance helpline and occupational health Service