|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Mouldsworth, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||September 15, 2016|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie Job
Could Hydes be on your menu?
Do you have excellent standards and enjoy working with fresh food?
We may have the perfect role for you!
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage. Four beers are available on a permanent basis across our sites, as well as having an extensive range of seasonal craft ales. We operate around 60 pubs, split between both tenancy and managed houses. With an inclusion of destination food houses, local pubs and town centre venues.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade at The Goshawk, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence is a habit’
The Goshawk Inn, originally known as the Station Hotel back in the day of the horse and cart, was once renowned for its late night dances and easy going manner. Now, blending premium elements of food, wine, beer and staff it has become a little gem in the heart of the English countryside.
With a train station located opposite the site, this has easy access into Chester for £3.20 return
The role is both challenging and fun. We obviously expect you to be able to turn out mouth watering dishes with ease. As well as that here are some more details about the key responsibilities of this role:
- Prepare and cook all starters, main meals and desserts in line with Hydes food specifications
- Manage wastage through correct product measurement and record keeping
- Ensure the kitchen is always clean, tidy and complies with health and hygiene requirements at all times Ensure all work processes are carried out safely
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is monitored and effectively maintained
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in house training and external courses
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
With recent kitchen experience, in a fresh food environment, you will relish the chance to develop your career. Calm under pressure, you will bring excellent food prep skills, enthusiastic cooking ability and will be a great asset to the kitchen brigade
If you feel you’ve got the ability to really make a difference in this role and are excited by the prospect of joining a leading regional brewer and pub retailer the opportunities are endless.
5.6 weeks annual holiday entitlement
Discount on some Hydes food menus