|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie job - Soho - 4AA restaurant - Sunday off
Our client a 4AA rosettes restaurant serving French-influenced Mediterranean cuisine and based in Soho is now looking for an experienced Chef de Partie
The Chef de Partie role is for an immediate start and paying a salary of £28,000 per year and for 48 hours per week.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have experience in a similar operation, keen to learn and be passionate about cooking
The kitchen is well organized and professionally managed, designed and equipped with the latest gadgets.
The Chef de Partie will work with a team including 12 chefs and on average serves up to 20/50 covers at lunch time and 80/100 covers for dinner service
The Chef de Partie will always have 2 days off during the week including Sunday, and the last order is at 10.00pm.
The restaurant is closed every Sunday, Bank Holidays plus from the 24th of December until the 3rd of January!!!!
If you are a Chef de Partie who wants to progress, work in a friendly and supportive kitchen than I want to hear from you!!!
The ideal Chef de Partie will receive:
- Salary of £28,000 per year
- 48 hours working week
- Have always Sunday off plus another day during the week
- The restaurant is closed every Sundays, Bank Holidays plus from the 24th of December until the 3rd of January
- Excellent shifts and sociable hours
- In house training, competitor visits (Lunch/ dinner paid for in return for feedback)
- Join a friendly and well-organized kitchen team
- Cook only with the freshest ingredients and a seasonal menu
- Training and development
- Group Pension Plan
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.