|Location||Preston, Lancashire, England|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2016|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie Job
Huntley's Country Stores
As a Chef de Partie you must be:
- Experienced in all areas of a fast paced busy kitchen using fresh local ingredients.
- Able to run your own section and take direction from the Head & Sous Chef’s, you will need to be enthusiastic with a keenness to progress and add to your knowledge and skills.
- As a pivotal member of the brigade you will be involved in the day to day running of the kitchen and will have an input into daily specials.
- The candidate needs to deliver consistently high quality food and presentation.
- You will need to possess good communication skills both verbally and written, and maintain good employee relations.
Working hours will generally be 8:30 – 5:30 five days out of seven, although applicants must be able to work extra hours when needed.
Salary will be discussed on interview, will need to complete a working trial.
Please leave C.V’s in the Huntley’s Restaurant F.A.O Max or email email@example.com