|Location||Romsey, Hampshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2015|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Juice Hospitality are recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join a venue located in Romsey.
This is a popular brasserie style hotel located within easy walking distance from the train station.
The award winning and expanding venue are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef to join their brigade.
This company offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress with all venues within their group.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work as a team with the present chefs in the kitchen over all sections producing fresh and seasonal dishes to the required standard.
- Working in a team of 7 chefs so you'll be easy going, good humoured and a bit of a team player but able to lead from the front and manage as required.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Food Hygiene Standards and the ability to control the team around and their processes.
- The shift pattern is 5 on 2 off with 3 splits, 1 breakfast shift and 1 early finish so you would need to be able to commit to this pattern. Typically a 48 hour work week.
- Chef de Partie experience in a similar establishment
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Educated to NVQ level or equivalent
In return a generous basic salary plus tips/service, plus the opportunity to work in a stable environment with a good team.