|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Castle Donington, Derbyshire, England|
|Date Posted||May 29, 2015|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job: Chef de Partie
Location: The Priest House Hotel
The Priest House country house hotel has built up a reputation as one of the best loved hotels in Derbyshire. Part of the Hand Picked portfolio, The Priest House on the River sits besides the River Trent and the unique building dates back to 1086.
This 4 Star hotel has 42 bedrooms, a 2 AA rosette restaurant and brasserie, and an extensive range of conference, banqueting and fine dining facilities.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Chef de Partie to join our creative, friendly Kitchen brigade to take responsibility for a designated section ensuring statutory obligations are met and kitchen profit achieved.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook dishes on menus according to section to standards set by the company and the Head Chef.
- Maintain adequate section stock levels to meet the needs of the business and place orders with Head Chef or Sous Chef.
- Check items against delivery notes and record and address shortfalls.
- Maintain secure stock storage.
- Minimise expenses by careful control of food stock.Cook, chill, label, store and rotate food, keeping required records and taking appropriate action where necessary to ensure compliance with HACCP procedures and food hygiene regulations.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene practices in line with legal and company requirements.
- Keep the kitchen equipment clean and in good working order.
- Report hazards and maintenance requirements to the Head Chef or Sous Chef.
- Supervise and provide training and guidance to Commis Chef on section.