|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bury, Lancashire, England|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2015|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie – The Pack Horse in Affetside
The Pack Horse in Affetside is a stunning pub with equally stunning views.
It is a true food destination pub, just a short drive from both Bolton and Bury town centres.
The role of Chef de Partie is varied, challenging and fun.
£18 to £20 K, dependant on experience
Full time – 48 hours per week, including weekends
- Preparation and cooking of dishes to a consistently high standard
- Ensuring completion of all food safety and health & safety checks e.g. temperature checks, date dotting
- Ensure hygiene standards within the kitchen are maintained – completion of cleaning rota duties
- In conjunction with the Head Chef, ordering stock and liaising with suppliers
You will be instrumental in building the food trade through consistently producing popular dishes to a high standard.
The successful candidate should:
- Have previous kitchen experience and be used to high volume cooking
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food prep and cooking, or equivalent
- You should ideally have the Foundation Food Hygiene certificate, although if not these courses can be arranged once in position
This is a small, close knit team that works hard to ensure continued success.
If you enjoy being busy, and getting stuck in, are a stickler for detail and want a position where you can make a real difference then this is for you.