|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Coventry, West Midlands, England|
|Date Posted||June 3, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - Straight shifts - Free Gym/Swimming £23,000
A Chef de Partie is required for a permanent contract working within a highly established kitchen near Coventry. We all know that you won?t be doing 40 hours but we don?t mind working the hours if you get paid for them. Last year Chef de Parties made between £21,000 - £23,000 which for a hotel is decent.
The Head Chef here does not believe in split shifts and also prefers to pay you by the hour. Don?t think that this is a Zero Hour contract it is not - you will have a minimum of 40 hours and every hour you work you get paid for - so in the Summer all those hours - don?t worry you will get paid for them - at Christmas and New Year?s you can make some serious money! None of the ?I worked 65 hours last week and I only get paid for 40? conversations with this Head Chef!
Another bonus working here is that receive free leisure membership.
You will get a few extra nights off when on an early - no breakfast splits - 6-2pm then home time. The added bonus to this role are the perks, free stays, discounts, free leisure membership the list goes on and on.
This role is located to areas such like Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcester and parts of Warwickshire.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: Chef de Partie £20,000 - £23,000
Free leisure memberships
Extra nights off
Paid by the Hour
Free Staff Meals
Great Working environment
The Head Chef is also interested in any strong Demi Chef de Parties
As Chef de Partie you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Chef de Partie role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out Chef de Partie duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Matthew Hiscox is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.