|Location||Blackburn, Lancashire, England|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - Permanent Position £20k per annum
Live in Available
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the team within a luxury Lancashire venue. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain Michelin Star Experience and the successful person will enhance their experience and training. This position is full time and permanent.
The Venue: A stunning location offering luxury at 5* level to guests. The accommodation and product is without doubt impressive. However being an aspiring chef you are more interested in the food and this venue packs a punch in a unique way. On offer - Michelin Dining as well as less formal options throughout its hotel in the way of bar and room service. You will be using local sustainable suppliers and the most modern equipment.
The Team: You will be working within a luxury kitchen and heading up a team of several chefs, bakers and pastry chefs using the latest equipment and bringing your experience and knowledge in both product and staff development to the table.
The Role: The Successful person will be fully conversant with the companies? aims and objectives and to play a proactive role in their achievements. It's an operational position within this busy bustling kitchen and you will help the Chef Management Team to consistently develop, provide and maintain a standard of cuisine of the highest order from the section.
You'll also be involved with actively helping on your section of the kitchen including training and development of apprentice and Commis chefs.
To aid the Head Chef in managing the total running of the kitchen including:
• Ensuring quality control is of the highest standard
• To provide cost effective buying of kitchen goods
• To manage and maintain high standards and cost effective stock control
• This is an excellent career development opportunity, we would envisage 5*/Michelin * experience would enhance your CV and there could be other opportunities for career development within the larger group.
• The work atmosphere is modern, open and fair.This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a luxury environment with the added bonus of well kept - modern accommodation available + a very generous salary and work related benefits.