|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London (Victoria), Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Have a passion for a career in the best Food@Work program in the world? Searching for a role to take your work/life balance back and continue to learn and grow within an innovative and inspiring environment? We've got something for you.
Restaurant Associates UK are looking for a passionate and driven Chef de Partieto work in the Food Team at one of our amazing client offices in London. You’ll be part of a team responsible for delivering creative, nutritious and delicious food experiences which could spark the next big idea for our client!
: Role Snapshot ::
You will work with both the Sous and Head/Exec Chef to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and happy environment. You’ll be supporting the smooth running of the kitchen with direction from more senior members of the kitchen team making sure you provide outstanding food experiences. You will need to support your kitchen to make sure it is fully compliant with Restaurant Associates & Compass Group process, health, safety and food hygiene regulations as well as run in line with our Client Food Program expectations.
:: Perks, Benefits and Other Information ::
- 40 hours over a five day week (Monday to Friday). No weekends.
- Competitive Salary, and eligible for overtime
- Help getting to work with a Travel Allowance once you've passed your probation
- Training and Development courses to continually learn on the job
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (plus your Birthday off on us)
- 100’s of unique Compass benefits and discounts on cinema, eating out, retail, travel and more
- Breakfast and lunch included each day when you're working
- Based in one of our inspiring London Client offices, and the perks that come with the office
:: Salary ::
£12.00 per hour (40 hours a week)
Sound like the perfect job for you? Then please send us your C.V and take your seat at the table
Job Type: Full-time