|Location||Wokingham, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef De Partie - St Anne's Manor Wokingham, Berkshire.
Salary up to £24,000 per year, depending on experience.
What we are looking for:
We have an exciting opening for a Chef De Partie who has passion, drive and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding fresh food within a busy high volume business.
As a CDP you will have/be:
• Huge passion for good food
• Excellent cooking skills and food knowledge
• Eye for detail and good knife skills
• NVQ's or equivalent
• Must be able to run a section, and take part in service
• High hygiene standards and takes pride in their work space and uniform
• Great personality
• A strong understanding of the high standards that are required in a 4* hotel environment.
• Looking for opportunities to develop
• Competitive pay
• There are cash and credit card tips at the end of the month - which could be up to £3,000- £4,000 a year.
• 50% discounts on food and beverage across the M&T group
• Discounts with M&T Hotels and Hilton Hotels worldwide
• Meals on duty
• Fresh uniform
• Pension scheme
• Employee referral bonus
• 28 days holiday
• Free parking
Set in a beautiful country house in 25 acres of grounds, Hilton St. Anne's Manor, Wokingham is a stunning hotel only 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport. The Hotel has 170 bedrooms, 10 meeting rooms including the St Anne?s suite which can cater for up to 250 people. It?s a fantastic wedding venue and our ?Omnia? restaurant offers classic British cuisine.
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted - if you do not receive a response to your application you must assume you have been unsuccessful.