|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Axminster, Devon, England|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Always ensure consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Effective stock rotation to minimise waste.
- Cleanliness of all work areas at all times.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times.
A position is now available for a Chef de Partie to join the team at Hawkchurch Resort and Spa. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Chef to become a key part of our five star park in Axminster, Devon.
We are looking for someone keen to learn new skills alongside our talented kitchen team and take responsibility for various aspects of the kitchen such as correct procedures, waste management and cleanliness. You will be confident working within the team and independently to given instructions.
You will have experience working within a kitchen but above all you will be enthusiastic and willing to learn and work within the team.
Finally, you will be dedicated to providing excellent service to our guests with high standard meals and food.
This is a permanent, full time position. You will work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for a Chef de Partie looking for a new role. Or a Commis Chef looking to take the next step in their career in Axminster or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience within a kitchen environment.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Positive attitude to working within a team and independently.
What we offer
- Various Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Uniform provided.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.