|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/NLCDPPTD086
Amazing gastro Pub in North London now hiring a Chef de Partie - great work life balance and learning environment!
A Chef de Partie position is now available in a North London gastro pub with a fantastic reputation that has won multiple awards for their excellent food and service. The current Head Chef is looking for a motivated and dedicated Chef de Partie to join the team in this produce-lead, everything fresh kitchen. There is a great work-life balance, working 7 shifts a week. Serving seasonal British cuisine with modern European influences, daily changing menus with everything made from scratch.
North London Gastro Pub Chef de Partie:
- Salary of up to £26,000
- 7 shifts a week
- Refined standard - pushing for an AA Rosette!
- Everything made fresh on the premises
- Great learning environment
What we need from you:
- Previous Chef de Partie experience in a fine dining establishment
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- 2 years of references supplied
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .