|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South Birmingham, West Midlands, England|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - Gastro - Hourly Pay - £650 a week!!
A Chef de Partie is required for a high end fresh gastro pub in the South Birmingham working within a small kitchen brigade. The Head Chef has created a really fun and enjoyable working environment and is looking for a passionate Chef de Partie who has character.
This place is busy - we are talking 50 - 55 hour weeks BUT management has implemented paid by the hour as opposed to salary. They will pay £8.50 - if you worked 5 hours a week you would earn £24,300 a year - £500 a week plus £100 cash tips MINIMUM A WEEK.
Once you are in with the company they will not let you go - backed heavily they are not afraid to invest - this place is the place to be - cleverly located.
The Head Chef will give you your 2 days off as well as an early shift so you get an extra night off - 3 in total!
Highlights of the Role:
Salary £20,500 - £29,000
£5,000 a year in Tips - that?s a potential £29,000 package
Extra night off a week
Award Winning Company
All fresh food
Fun working Environment
Tons of support and progression
As Chef de Partie you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Chef de Partie role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out Chef de Partie duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Matthew Hiscox is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.