|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - Fresh, Seasonal, British
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and gain knowledge from a truly passionate Head Chef. Not your classic pub - nearly all food is produced in house, including butchering.The menu is seasonally driven with daily menu changes.
* Must be a strong and experienced Chef de Partie able to hold a section on your own
* Must be reliable, responsible, and maintain a positive attitude.
* Must be eager to learn and have a great passion for food and flavor
* You will create your own simple dish from in house ingredients during the trial.
This position offers:
* £25-£27k based on experience and trial performance
* Working 5 days out of 7. 3 straight shifts and 2 doubles.
* Approx. 48 hours per week - overtime is paid
* Access to company benefits after probation - 50% off food, etc.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate and apply straight away!!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those that are suitable.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration Act 2016, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.