|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/FDFCCDP025
Chef de Partie position - London *Fine Dining* restaurant! Fish section - starting soon! Salary £27Kpa!
An amazing opportunity is starting soon for a fine dining experienced Chef de Partie to work in a city of London restaurant on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have at least a year of recent experience on a fish section or in a fine dining seafood restaurant.
Experience in a Michelin or Rosette environment within the Hospitality and Catering industry is essential for this position. Attention to detail, a strong knowledge of fish and seafood preparation and service are key. As a Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, work the section on service and assist in ordering at the end of the day. You should be able to commute into the City of London and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The benefits of working for Change
- City of London location
- Friendly office staff to support you through the registration, interview and trial process
- Fine dining fish and seafood restaurant
- Seasonal British menus using only fresh ingredients
What we need from you:
- 2 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
- Experience working with fish and seafood
- Strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Valid Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- 2 years of reference contact details or written references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a complete listing of opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com