|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South East London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VAC-14494 - Chef de Partie - Modern British Gastro Pub and Dining Room - Modern Seasonal British/European Menu with Daily Specials- £25,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and passionate Chef de Partie to join a Modern Gastro Pub near London Bridge, with fantastic transport links.
You will be joining a family of establishments who will invest in your development as much as they are looking forward in the development of the business - with great opportunity to progress as they are opening several establishments later this year.
- Have a proven background in a busy Fine Dining Modern Restaurant or Fine Dining Gastro Pub
- Have held a Chef de Partie position in a successful and busy Gastro Pub or Restaurant
- Work 7 shifts per week. 48 hrs contracted - paid for extra shifts
- Help improve day-to-day smooth running of the kitchen, working as back-up to the senior kitchen members
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manor
- Create daily specials
- Train junior chefs
You will benefit from;
- Working in a company with plenty of room for progression
- Working for a growing and profitable company
- Working under friendly management with strong and positive values
- Company uniform
- Company pension scheme
- Most Sundays off
- 50% off food and drink, company wide
If you are a Chef de Partie with a passion for cooking simple yet exciting British Seasonal cuisine and you are looking for a challenge working in a kitchen where you can help fulfil the potential of the business, then this is the job for you!