|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Permanent Casual |
The Chef de Partie role includes a range of duties including: the responsibility for the preparation and presentation of dishes for hotel menus in your allocated section of the kitchen ensuring that all guests receive high quality dishes and receive efficient service making their dining experience truly memorable. Assisting with the training junior chefs, handling stock, ordering, maximising kitchen profitability through minimising wastage and ensuring high standards of food safety and hygiene are maintained in your areas of responsibility are all in a days work.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Chef de Partie role include:
- Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
- Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
- Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
- Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
- Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
- Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
- Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
- Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests
The successful applicant must have previous experience working in food preparation in a hotel or hospitality related role, have knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices, and be able to work with minimum supervision. The successful applicant must be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.