|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Betws-Y-Coed, Wales, Wales|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Waterloo Hotel in Betws-y-Coed, Conwy is offering a competitive salary for a Chef De Partie.
We are a popular hotel catering for guests, residents, functions and our two onsite dining venues, Bar1815 and the Bridge Restaurant.
As one of our Chef De Partie, you'll assist both the Head and Senior Chef with the day to day operation of the kitchen. Alongside our current Chef De Partie you will be responsible for running the kitchen in the absence of the Head or Senior Chef, ensuring that high standards of service are maintained.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing food purchasing and storage
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment in line with current legislation
- Preparing/cooking & presenting dishes for the pass
- Helping create new recipes and writing the daily specials menu
- Inspire and assisting the junior chefs with their development.
- You'll have previous experience of ideally working within a hotel kitchen that covers both evenings and weekends.
- Have great organisational skills and the ability to demonstrate leadership
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- You enjoy working as part of a team.
- Previous experience of delivering quality service to high standards.
- HACPP and Food Hygiene qualifications are desirable.
This position will appeal to you if you enjoy working within a busy kitchen and with a close team.
This position also comes with the option of on-site accommodation for the right candidate.
- Free on-site parking
- Free uniform
- 50% discounted meals when on duty
- 20% discounted meals when off duty
- 50% discount on membership at our on-site leisure facilities – Stations Leisure Complex
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Company pension