|at ( view profile)|
|Location||East London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 3, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/FRCDPP046
East London brasserie-style fish restaurant in search of a Chef de Partie, £27,000 Salary package!
A brasserie-style restaurant in East London are now looking for a passionate Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis! This position offers a great chance of progression while working with the freshest ingredients. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of fish and seafood while enjoying great company benefits, salary and service charge.
This Chef de Partie position will typically be 48 hours a week, with paid overtime and guaranteed tronc. You will be working in large team of similarly motivated chefs within a great company structure. This restaurant is also closed on Sundays, providing some measure of work/life balance.
You should have previous experience working in the Hospitality and Catering industry, with high volume, high quality restaurant experience. You should be confident running your own section and have a strong understanding of fish and seafood, as well as seasonal produce.
East London brasserie restaurant Chef de Partie:
- Salary package of £27,000pa
- Great company benefits
- Extensive menu using the freshest fish and seafood
What we need from you:
- Previous high volume, high quality experience
- Experience preparing fresh fish and seafood
- 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
- Passport and visa where applicable
- National Insurance Number
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of reference contact details or written references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .