|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Berkshire, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This enchanted Award Winning establishment with Rosette Restaurants in the stunning Berkshire countryside is looking for a hard working, driven and talented Chef De Partie to join their kitchen brigade.
This incredible Hotel is a luxurious building known for its award winning Michelin Star Restaurant and superb hospitality and is set in majestic buildings with over 63 astounding bedrooms and 3 award winning Restaurants which all offer an innovative cuisine using fresh, simple produce.
The venue requires a passionate Chef De Partie to work in the hotel more relaxed dining outlet, which offers a delicious brasserie-style menu of comfort food in an informal setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chef de Partie who wants to gain experience in a high quality establishment. You will be expected to work within this exceptional brigade and assist in sustaining the fantastic accreditations achieved by this hotel. This hotel has an exceptional reputation so this is a rare and unique opportunity that will provide a good career prospects to the right person.
This is a great opportunity for any Chef De Partie looking to progress and further their career in an award winning establishment with a fantastic team.
Requirements for this Chef De Partie position:-
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Food Hygiene Certifications
- Good written and spoken English
- A flexible attitude
- Restaurant or Hotel Background
- Good Communication and Leadership skills
- Good Team Player
- A real passion for the Industry & and eye for detail
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
Benefits of this Chef De Partie position:-
- Great training and development
- Benefits and Discounts
- Competitive Salary
- 28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- A share of Restaurant tips Contributory
- Pension scheme Employee awards
- Live in Accommodation
All Applicants for this Chef De Partie position must:-