|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Ascot, Berkshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Stunning Hotel in Ascot, Chef de Partie vacancy with live in available - position starting as soon as possible!
An amazing opportunity is now available for a Chef de Partie in the Ascot area to start work in a beautiful hotel with an impressive array of accolades. This hotel boasts two fine dining restaurants with Michelin and Rosette nods, innovative menus and a chance to hone your skills in a refined environment. Learn while you earn in this wonderful setting!
As a Chef de Partie with at least 2 years of experience at this level, you should have previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience working in a refined environment and the drive to continually improve your own personal culinary standards. As previously mentioned, this position features accommodation so you can leave the commute behind!
Ascot Hotel Chef de Partie vacancy:
- Salary of £20,000 + live in accommodation
- Michelin listed restaurants
- Rosette awards
- Working 45-55 hours a week
- Working in a motivated and dedicated brigade
What we need from you:
- Previous experience at Chef de Partie level
- Previous fine dining experience
- A positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.