|Location||Evesham, Worcestershire, England|
|Date Posted||December 23, 2016|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie - £19k per annum - Accommodation Available - Cotswolds Town Location
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Chef de Partie to join our client located within the local area
This busy gastro venue offers a really strong menu. The kitchens here are stunning and offer state of the art equipment and an exceptional place to showcase your skills.
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate they are:
- Dedicated to providing excellence in varied and outstanding cuisine
- Be able to display a creative and confident approach to his or her cooking
- Be a natural team leader with a flair for developing from within
- Experienced (minimum of two years) in a high volume brasserie style environment
- Have a strong understanding of health and safety, food standards.
Part of a reputable group of Inns and Gastro Venues renowned for their use of British ingredients to produce Modern British dishes.
In return on offer:
- An excellent salary
- The opportunity to use this venue as a finishing school to achieving a Head Chef position and consideration for Head Chef roles throughout the group as they arise.
- 28 days holiday
- Free Meals on Duty
- Substantial discounts across group for food, drink and accommodation.
- Ongoing training and development.