|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie | 5* Hotel | Huge Health Focus | £28K
A luxurious, contemporary hotel is looking for a permanent Chef de Partie to join their passionate kitchen team. This role provides a very competitive salary and is excellent opportunity to work in a health inspired, creative environment. You will be required to prepare bar snacks and afternoon tea as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel has an expectation of high standard therefore you must have previous 5* experience.
Central London Hotel, Chef de Partie:
- Salary package of up to £28Kpa
- Good shift pattern
- Working with fresh, quality produce
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner service
- Urban environment
- Food with a massive health appeal!
What we need from you:
- A good attitude!
- Previous 5* Chef de Partie experience
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .