|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Elie, Fife, Scotland|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie
Excellent Salary up to £23K DOE PLUS TIPS
Fancy joining an award-winning team at a spectacular property in Elie?
Are you an ambitious Chef de Partie ready to progress through the ranks and realise your career aspirations?
Talk to us!
Chef de Partie - Benefits:
- Excellent Salary up to £23K DOE PLUS TIPS - around £50 per week
- Staff accommodation available
- Staff perks and discounts
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Internal recognition schemes
- Work in a state-of-art kitchen
- Beautiful location, learning from highly skilled Chefs
- Genuine Career Progression
We are a community pub in the beautiful village of Elie. One of the most stunning locations in Fife with views along Elie Beach to Earlsferry, we pride ourselves in producing delicious locally procured food. We delight in discovering delicious and interesting ales from around Scotland, alongside creating a wine list of elegant wines to suit all tastes. We have 6 beautiful and individually designed rooms with splendid views over Elie Bay.
We are all about our team who excel in delivering high quality service to our guests.
You have an exciting opportunity as a passionate and hands-on Chef de Partie to join our dynamic kitchen brigade and showcase your talent.
Chef de Partie – Experience/ Skills:
- Previous Chef De Partie or Demi Chef De Partie or Commis Chef experience beneficial
- Couples who are either Chef De Partie / Front of House can also apply
- Exceptional cooking prowess, use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools, processes
- Able to work under pressure; ensure speed of service
- Deliver excellent food consistently
- Multitasking, time management, good communication skills
Chef de Partie – Role
You will report to the Head Chef - make this role your own - contribute and develop menus that reflect our surroundings. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality food, handling purchase orders, keeping up to date with the newest products, recipes and preparation techniques.
If you have a genuine passion for cooking, a fine eye for detail and keen to develop and grow your career, then directly apply to this Chef de Partie role in Elie by clicking below!