|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Stafford, Staffordshire, England|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2017|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are delighted to be recruiting for this magnificent, independent luxury four-star hotel based in the heart of Staffordshire
My client is looking for a Chef de partie who stands out from the rest, you?ll have a good background in fresh food and would of worked at high standards.
This restaurant and function rooms is a venue like no other, with an exquisite non-stuffy fine dining restaurant and equally charming wedding facilities.
You will work in a stable team where you will know what to expect each day, this is a well-oiled ship so there are no silly hours working a contract of 45 hrs a week with just straight shifts.
Hardly ever needing to have to recruit for the brigade, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed!
- Due to the location, it is required for you to have your own transport-
The location is ideally suited for chefs who live in Stafford, Cannock, Burton
Highlights of this role are:
Salary 19k - 21k depending on experience
Live in available
45 hr contract
Perfect place to be a Stable career
A venue to be proud of
28 days holiday
As Chef de Partie you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- At least one years? experience working as a Chef de Partie
- Professional Chef experience working with fresh food
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Chef de Partie role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out CDP responsibilities in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with your own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Nathan Fielding is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy