|at ( view profile)|
|Location||KIngs Lynn, Norfolk, England|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This NORTH NORFOLK coast multi award winning Boutique HOTEL with 20+ bedroom is looking for an exceptionaland creative CHEF DE PARTIE to join their existing talented team of chefs.
This elegant hotel combines traditional with contemporary decor, and has stunning views of the coast line. An array of exquisite dishes from the ever changing seasonal menu is creating by the hardworking team under the guidance of the Head Chef. This team create accomplished cuisine, from the irresistible fine dining menu to the more simple classics menu.
Requirements for this Chef de Partie opportunity:
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a kitchen environment,
- At least 2 years experience as a Chef de Partie cooking in a 2AA Rosette establishment
- Experience in all sections of the kitchen and ability to supervise and train jnr chefs
- A team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A passionate and hard-working individual
- Relevant qualification in Culinary Arts would be highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations
Benefits of this Chef de Partie role include:
- Great Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Meals on Duty
- Live-In Accommodation (if required)
- 28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Supplied and laundered chef whites
- A share of restaurant tips
- Pension scheme
- Employee awards & rewards
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit firstcontactchefs.com for other Great New Career Opportunities.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industry's reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.