|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Cheshire, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2020|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref : - 47520
Chef de Partie
Competitive Salary (to 23k DOE)
Modern British and European cuisine
Fancy joining an award-winning team at a stunning countryside Gastro Inn?
Fantastic opportunity for a talented, creative Chef de Partie looking to progress in their career!
Chef de Partie - Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (£21,000 - £23,000 DOE)
- Live-in accommodation available
- Staff perks and discounts
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Beautiful location
- Friendly and supportive management
- Genuine career progression
We are a cosy, characterful, popular gastro Inn dating back to the 18th century, amidst stunning Cheshire countryside on the edge of the enchanting Delamere Forest. Our state-of-the-art, open fronted kitchen is a hive of creativity where meals are freshly prepared using finest, locally sourced ingredients.
Our menus are adapted seasonally and feature a variety of British and European dishes including a little taste of Italy with flavoursome flatbreads, authentic pizzas, cooked to perfection in our superior Jestic wood stone oven.
We are all about good taste and creativity with beautiful build and décor. Some of the recognition:
- Taste Cheshire Awards: Best Pub 2017 (Gold Award); Family-Friendly Venue of the Year 2018 (Gold Award); nominated Best Large Restaurant 2019
- AA Guide: Pick of the Pubs
- Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards 2017: Family Dining of the Year award
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Chef de Partie to join our passionate kitchen brigade.
Chef de Partie – Experience/ Skills:
- Previous Chef de Partie, Commis Chef or Sous Chef experience essential
- Exceptional cooking prowess, use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools, processes
- Able to work under pressure; maintain standards as well as speed of service
- Deliver excellent food consistently; attention to detail
- Multitasking, time management, good communication skills
Chef de Partie – Role
Under the stewardship of our Head Chef, you will be empowered to make this role your own; showcasing your talent, contributing to menu creation and taking full ownership of your section.
If you have genuine passion for cooking and eager to join a well-established, forward thinking brigade, then directly apply to this Chef de Partie role in Cheshire by clicking below!