|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Isle of Wight, England|
|Date Posted||January 29, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie | 2 AA Rosette Hotel | Fantastic Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 2 Chef de Parties' to join an accomplished kitchen team in the Isle of White.
This position will require you to work for only 48 hours over 5 days therefore providing you with an excellent work-life balance.
You will be providing 2 AA Rosette standard food using only the freshest, finest, seasonal produce- given the coastal location fish is popular on the menu.
This is a chance to cook a range of styles and different events meaning no day will be the same.
You will be paid an extremely competitive package of £28,000 plus hotel benefits.
The renowned hotel will provide on site room for your first month until you settle in and then will assist and help finance a move to your own accommodation.
This will be the perfect role for someone who loves the outdoors, being by the coast and who is up for an adventure!
- Excellent time keeping, positive attitude and enthusiastic
* Pastry knowledge will be advantageous
* A genuine passion for food and their profession
* Excellent knowledge of using seasonal and local produce
* A strong desire to succeed, improve and learn
* Excellent time keeping
* A positive attitude towards their work
- 28 days holiday
* Annual share of staff gratuities
* Excellent platforms for training and development
What we need from you:
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number