|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Isle of Wight, England|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef de Partie | 2 AA Rosette | Fantastic Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join an accomplished kitchen team in the Isle of Wight.
This position will require you to work for only 48 hours over 5 days therefore providing you with an excellent work-life balance.
You will be providing 2 AA Rosette standard food using only the freshest, finest, seasonal produce- given the coastal location fish is popular on the menu.
This is a chance to cook a range of styles and different events meaning no day will be the same.
You will be paid an extremely competitive package of £28,000 plus hotel benefits.
The renowned hotel will provide on-site room for your first month until you settle in and then will assist and help finance a move to your own accommodation.
This will be the perfect role for someone who loves the outdoors, being by the coast and who is up for an adventure!
- Excellent time keeping, positive attitude and enthusiastic
* Pastry knowledge will be advantageous
* A genuine passion for food and their profession
* Excellent knowledge of using seasonal and local produce
* A strong desire to succeed, improve and learn
* Excellent time keeping
* A positive attitude towards their work
- 28 days holiday
* Annual share of staff gratuities
* Excellent platforms for training and development
What we need from you:
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Previous experience at Chef de Partie level
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.