|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West End, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef De Partie 1AA Rosette Restaurant, £26000
Location: London West End
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
We have a fantastic opportunity on offer for an experienced Chef De Partie who has worked previously in a rosette/Michelin kitchen. The ideal candidate must be passionate about food, and eager to learn new skills in the culinary world. This role is based in one of London's first brunch venues, so has a history of breaking the mould.
This restaurant also has a unique concept so if you are looking for a challenge, look no further.-Unique Concept: Antipodean / Kiwi / Asian restaurant
Benefits for: Chef De Partie 1AA Rosette Restaurant, £26000
- Excellent rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of great chefs
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in one on London's premium establishment's
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Chef De Partie 1AA Rosette Restaurant, £26000) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.