|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/CDPRESMICH0300
Chef de Partie - London Michelin star restaurant, salary package of up to £30,000!
An amazing permanent opportunity has come up for a fine dining experienced Chef de Partie to work in a London multi-award-winning restaurant.
Experience in a Michelin or Rosette environment within the Hospitality and Catering industry is essential for this position. Attention to detail, a strong knowledge of fresh, seasonal ingredients and consistency in preparation are key. As a Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, carry out service and assist in ordering at the end of the day.
Ideally you should have a variety of experience on larder, hot starters and garnish in any fine dining establishment. You will be working in a team of 3-4 other chefs on the section, typically 8 hours/week working 5 in 7 days. This position will include evening and weekend work.
Chef de Partie, London Michelin restaurant:
- Salary package of up to £30,000
- Modern British and European cuisine
- Michelin star restaurant
- West London location
What we need from you:
- 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
- Previous experience working in a Michelin or similar standard kitchen
- Strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .