|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/MJACDP028
Chef de Partie position paying up to £28,000 a year - largely Monday to Friday!
An exciting opportunity has become available to work in a prestigious members club in West London, working in an extremely skilled brigade. Everything but everything is made from scratch in this kitchen; breads, vinegars, mustard - you name it! Develop your already strong skills further while gaining a great wage and a strong work/life balance.
As mentioned, this position is largely Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday (3-4 a year).
Experience working in a Michelin or Rosette restaurant is essential to be considered for this position, as well as a minimum of 1 year in every position on your CV. Experience at Chef de Partie level is also essential, as you should be fully capable of managing a section from prep to service and ordering.
The cuisine style is classic French cuisine with a modern twist, however it is not essential that you have specific experience in this style. Experience from any reputable restaurant with high standards will be considered appropriate.
Chef de Partie - super exclusive members club:
- Salary package of up to £28,000 a year
- Largely Monday to Friday
- Excellent culinary standards upheld at all times
- Classic French cuisine with a modern twist
- Michelin or Rosette level experience necessary
- Stability in past employments - minimum of 1 year in each establishment required
- Working in a very skilled brigade of 8 Chefs
- Great West London location
What we need from you:
- Previous experience at Chef de Partie level in a Michelin or Rosette environment
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address
- National Insurance Number
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.