|at ( view profile)|
|Location||East London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/MJACDPMFCW025
Monday to Friday Chef de Partie position - paying up to £25,000 a year!
A funky, casual East London co-workspace café is currently expanding their small brigade to include an additional Chef de Partie.
This position offers fantastic work/life balance! Shift patterns are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm!
The successful candidate will be working under an extremely talented Head Chef who has trained and worked in Michelin start environments, so is a great learning environment for a keen Chef de Partie to learn and progress.
The food is all made fresh and the menu changes regularly, ensuring an interesting work week every week!
Chef de Partie - Co-workspace café:
- Salary of up to £25,000pa
- East London location
- Monday to Friday!
- Day shifts!
What we need from you:
- 1 year of experience at Chef de Partie level
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance Number
- 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.