|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/CDPMTO027
Chef de Partie - £27K salary package - working in a chic South West London restaurant!
This is an opportunity for a fine dining experienced Chef de Partie to join a fantastic team in a hotel in South West London. This unique position offers the chance to work full time hours with an incredible 3 days off a week! Show off your hard-earned skills and still have time to see the sights of London or spend time with your family and friends!
Due to the impeccable standards and reputation of this refined restaurant, a minimum of 3 years of experience in fine dining cuisine in any branch of the Hospitality and Catering industry is required. You should be available for evening and weekend shifts and have the creativity to be able to contribute to dish development and menu planning.
You should have classic training and an interest in Molecular Gastronomy and Smoking. You should have experience in both A-la-Carte service and banqueting.
Chef de Partie, South West London Restaurant:
- £27K salary package
- A creative aspect in the development of new dishes and features
- Modern European and French cuisine
What we need from you:
- 2 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie in luxury Hospitality and Catering
- Strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Valid Food Hygiene Certificate level 2 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.