|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Chef De Partie - 1 Michelin star
Renowned for its stunning views and decorated with 1930's glamour this is one of the most talked about Michelin destinations since opening. With its stunning views over the capital, including some of the most iconic sites this restaurant is an iconic London destination that offers seasonally inspired menus based around modern French haute cuisine.
Amazing role for a passionate and ambitious Chef de Partie to join the family at renowned Michelin Restaurant. Learn and progress your career here!
3 AA Rosettes 1 Michelin Star
Located: City of London
Salary: £26,500 package
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
- 130 covers
- 8-9 shifts a week mixture of doubles and singles
- Brigade - 25
- Closed Saturday lunch and Bank Holidays
- 360 degree views of London absolutely amazing view!
- The ideal candidates should have experience working within a Michelin or 3AA rosette kitchen, present a great attitude for learning and developing their skills.
- Great opportunities for career progression within the group
We ask of you:
- 3 years industry experience in Rosette role
- Be willing to learn
- At least 2 written or telephone references
- Chef De Partie - 1 Michelin star
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Chef De Partie - 1 Michelin star) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.