|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Southampton, Hampshire, England|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2020|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
At Seabourn, we are passionate about our people. The Seabourn experience is like no other, it is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, and yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow. Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary, and our acclaimed crew offer a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. Seabourn is looking for experienced hospitality professionals that are looking to develop themselves, and take their career to the next level.
We are currently actively seeking passionate chefs in the position of Chef De Cuisine. You will need to put service and guest satisfaction at the heart of every dish you produce. This position comes with a high level of responsibility, leading a team and in charge of the galley during service. Please see specific requirements below:
- 5 years or more working in a 4/5* hotel culinary operation and have cruise ship experience at a senior level
- Fluent English speaking, reading & writing
- Ideally degree qualified and/or educated at hospitality academy or schooling hotel
- Ability to deliver 5* dishes to fine dining standard and have a keen eye for detail
- Have customer service at the heart of everything you do
- Be a fantastic team player, be an asset to the team all working towards the same goal of guest satisfaction
- Work well under pressure, ability to handle multiple situations at the same time
- Able to commit to a 4 month contract working 7 days per week. You will be away from home for the full 4 months
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.