|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2016|
|Category|| Private Chef |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Chef / Cook - Private Family - Bristol
Family of 4 (2 school age children) living in Bristol is looking for a trustworthy and discreet Live-out Chef/cook to cook dinner on school nights. Availability to make breakfast and lunch would be an advantage.
The right candidate should be skilled in cooking healthy and organic food with fresh homemade ingredients.
This is a part-time long-term position with the start in early September.
- Experience in private families
- Able to cook a wide variety of dishes using healthy organic products
- Pleasant, friendly and good with children
- Trustworthy, discreet and flexible
- Available to travel with the family from time to time
- Driving License would be a plus
Duties and responsibilities
- Cook dinner for 2 children and 1 adult (sometimes 2 adults)
- Availability to cook breakfast and lunch would be an advantage
- Planning the menu on a weekly basis
- Cooking for dinner parties (10-22 people)
- Food provision
- Clean the kitchen and equipment after use
20 – 30 h per week, can be flexible depending on the candidate’s availability
Trial period 2 weeks