|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Farnham, Surrey, England|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
|Category|| Trainee - Apprentice Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Careers focused on people
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years.
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
About the role
Hours of work will be 5 over 7 days 6.30am - 14.30pm
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent food quality and speed of service whilst driving great customer service through a friendly and helpful attitude across the hospital - working with patients and staff alike. All of our food is prepared fresh and is provided via a daily a la carte menu, meaning we're breaking the mold from stereotypes of Hospital cuisine.
Previous experience is not essential, providing you have Customer Service experience and a passion for the industry.
Duties and responsibilities
1. To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
2. To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all time.
3. To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
Who we're looking for
1. Strong, proven Customer Service Experience
2. Flexibility to work a range of shifts during core hours
3. Passionate and wishing to develop within your career
Reward and Benefits
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.