|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Permanent Casual |
Casual Breakfast Chef - up to £12.50 ph
I am looking for a passionate Breakfast Chef who can assist our clients with the delivery of breakfast standards, food quality and excellence to their guests. As a casual breakfast chef you will be responsible for food preparation and cooking to high standards while maintaining a clean, safe and tidy work environment. An eye for detail is essential, as well as the flexibility to work within all sections of the kitchen.
The right candidate will be qualified to at least NVQ level 2, with at least 1 year's experience working as a breakfast chef in a hotel or restaurant.
The role will include working weekends on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7.
Our clients are London's most prestigious hotels and restaurants lead by well-known names in hospitality and catering industry.
Location: various locations within London's zone 1
Successful candidate will be starting immediately.
Temp Chef Benefits:
- Fantastic rates of pay £10 - £12.50 ph
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- On-going work
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years Kitchen industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Casual Breakfast Chef - £12.50 ph) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume