|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Wilmslow, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2018|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Coach and Four
Salary: £8.00 - £8.50 Per Hour
Could Hydes be on your menu? Do you have excellent standards and enjoy working with fresh food. Do you have a passion for working in a fresh food kitchen? We may have the perfect role for you.
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade at the Coach and Four, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence as a habit’
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
Career Progression Plans within our estate
You will receive an hourly rate of £8.00 - £8.50 per hour
5.6 weeks holiday and a pension plan Free Uniform
50% discount card for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
The Coach and Four, was once a historic coach house, and has been transformed into a fantastic pub restaurant in the area of Wilmslow and is one of our flagship sites. The Coach and Four not only provides the best fresh food and drink in a relaxing environment for all manner of occasions, but also offers 36 spacious, comfortable air conditioned rooms within our lodge, if guests wish to extend their stay in the surrounding area.
Whether you are part time or full time, our customers are in your hands. You will be required to oversee the day to day kitchen activities at the Coach and Four on a breakfast shift, with shifts starting at 6am. You will be knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and how to support the site to turn out mouth- watering dishes with ease. You will produce all starters, mains and desserts.
With relevant experience, in a fresh food environment, you will relish the chance to develop your career. We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Deliver a reliable efficient food service
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Strong decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prepare cook and present all dishes
- Has excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation