|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A Breakfast Chef is required for a permanent contract working within a highly established kitchen near Bromsgrove. My client is looking for a Breakfast Chef who has a good background in working breakfast.
This corporate hotel looks after its staff and you will be working 6am - 2pm then home time. This role suits anyone who wants nights off, so maybe you have family, or used to having nights off - this is the role for you. Being part of a corporate hotel you not only get company perks and discounts here but also nationally and worldwide.
This is a breakfast role which offers buffet breakfast only - so no a?la carte options nice and simple.
You will not be asked to come back in the evening - NO BREAKFAST SPLITS
Here are the highlights:
£20,000 - £21,000,000 depending on experience
6AM - 2PM
Free Staff Meals
Amazing career progression
As Breakfast Chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Breakfast Chef role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out Breakfast Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Matthew Hiscox is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy