|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, England|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2015|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
North Stafford Hotel
We are looking for outgoing and friendly breakfast chef to enable an enhancement to our breakfast experience, part of your role will be to interact daily with our guests on the front line of service.
- To ensure a high standard of food expected from the Executive Head Chef.
- To train, control and develop Commis Chefs in your section.
- To ensure full pride is given in your presentation of dishes.
- To keep a constant check on stock rotation.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Minimum 1 year's experience as a Commis Chef.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, committed and wiling to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and with others.
This classical, spacious and truly elegant hotel is conveniently situated at the heart of the potteries in the centre of Stoke-on-Trent.
The hotel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere that emphasises friendly and hospitable service. The hotel is situated directly opposite the local Railway Station, whilst Manchester and Birmingham Airports are both within an hours drive.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.