|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bath, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Breakfast Chef de Partie
Market-leading Package up to £26,000 [inc tips]
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Breakfast Chef de Partie in a brand-new opening in the City centre of Bath!
Breakfast Chef de Partie - Benefits:
- Excellent Pay – up to £26,000 package
- Quality staff meals on duty
- Discounted room, F&B rates worldwide
- Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Internal recognition schemes
We believe in using Britain’s finest ingredients: from foraged herbs; woodland mushrooms and truffles; to the sustainable meat, fish and wild game that we have in abundance here. We have our own dedicated Deer manager who harvests the wild deer over thousands of acres of prime English countryside exclusively for us. We also love rare breed beef and Lamb, Wild Boar from The Forest of Dean, and the freshest line caught fish that Cornwall has to offer. We harvest beautiful local vegetables, grown in season and we bake fresh bread daily.
We will teach you the importance of using whole carcasses and utilizing everything on the animal, from nose to tail: elegant, sensual and beautiful food. The kitchens have been beautifully designed and feature a full induction range, in house butchery and meat ageing room to mention a few.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of then please get in touch…
We value our staff, ensuring that their welfare is prioritised with great consideration and we strongly believe that best service can only be provided by a happy and cohesive team!
Breakfast Chef de Partie - Experience/ Skills:
- Previous experience in a Breakfast Chef de Partie role essential
- Genuine passion for cooking
- Able to take own initiative, work under pressure
- Maintain speed of busy breakfast services
- Deliver exceptional food consistently, with great attention to detail
- Time management, Multitasking, Good Communication skills
Breakfast Chef de Partie - Role:
Your role will be to ensure a smooth service and assisting in the preparation of team meals and other mise en place duties throughout the day. You will prepare and deliver exceptional, plated breakfast dishes to our guests. This role is all about speed, quality and preparation. Naturally, you will focus on maintaining consistency whilst working alongside the Breakfast team, complying with all H&S and food hygiene standards.
With multiple roles on offer, you can apply directly to this Breakfast Chef de Partie role or discuss our other vacancies in Bath by clicking below!