|at ( view profile)|
|Location||St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are recruiting for a Breakfast Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen brigade and work both within our 1 rosette restaurant and to help cater for private dining events and weddings.
We offer amazing benefits to our team members:
- Very good location with Waitrose walking distance - You can also travel around the whole island by bus for only £1,00!
- Great Staff accommodation conditions
- Delicious staff food on duty
- discounts around some island shops
- great value health insurance
- 50% discount on Ferry trips to London, France, Jersey/Channel Islands.
- The service charge that can give you around£50 extra on top of your salary.
- We also run our Employee recognition lunch every month where you can earn an extra £75,00.
Guernsey is definitely a beautiful island to live in.
Our Chefs are hourly paid and work a minimum of 40 hours per week over 5 days. All overtime is paid to our Chefs and you also receive a share of the Hotel Service Charge & Gratuities.
Live in accommodation is available onsite with this position charged at only £85 per week with no additional bills.
Our menus have dishes put together with individuality and creativity by the Head Chef and their teams born out of a passion for providing incredible food.
We look for Chefs with creativity and passion - all of our hotels are unique in their own way, just like our Head Chefs.
The successful Chef will
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
- Have the ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Have previous experience in a similar environment and role
In return, you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands. With a welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and Channel Islands.