|at ( view profile)|
|Location||York, Yorkshire, England|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
|Category|| Cook |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
We are looking for a part time Chef to work around 25-30 hours per week (weekdays and weekends).
You will work alongside the Kitchen Manager and cover days off in the kitchen. You will have a passion for food, be extremely organised and proactive.
We have a strong emphasis on fresh food using the best local suppliers. Our menu includes: toasties, bagels, breakfast and brunch options and soups.
The role will include the below:
- Prep of food before service
- Cooking food to a high standard
- Stock control
- Stock rotation
- Food orders
- Assist with hygiene and cleaning of kitchen
- Assisting with opening and closing checklists
- Getting food out to customers as quickly as possible using procedures
- Keeping dishes consistent and of high quality
- Assist with food safety procedures and methods
- Use date labelling
- Keeping paperwork fully up-to-date