|Location||Etruria Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, England|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2019|
|Category|| Breakfast Chef |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
We are a 4* hotel located within Festival Park, Stoke on Trent with 147 Bedrooms, incorporating Etruria Hall, Josiah Wedgwood?s former home, with 14 meeting/events rooms, ballroom for up to 500 and our newly refurbished Restaurant - Josiah?s Bar and Grill.
We are currently recruiting for a Breakfast Chef to join our highly successful team here at The Best Western Plus Stoke on Trent Moat House Hotel.
This position is a part time position 25 hours, 5 days over 7 day
• Adhere strictly to Food Hygiene Regulations e.g. temperature records completed correctly, colour-coded chopping boards, raw/cooked food segregation, hand-washing etc.
• On request by the Head Chef, take in food deliveries and ensure everything is in appropriate packaging and all items are checked and temperature at time of delivery is recorded.
• Food items are stored correctly and stocks rotated and temperature recorded.
• Assist other chefs in their section on request.
• Communicate clearly within the kitchen operation and with Restaurant/banqueting staff.
• Have knowledge of temperature record keeping.
• Support all members of the team to achieve and maintain operational standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety, and ensure that there is minimal wastage.
• Preparing Fresh items for the buffet style breakfast menu, ensuring high standards are maintained.
You must have experience in a busy hotel environment, with qualifications up to or above a Chef de Partie level
• All meals provided whilst on duty
• Discounted accommodation rates at Best Western Hotels and Hotels within our group.
• Free Membership to our Leisure Club