|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Wembley, Middlesex, England|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Permanent Casual |
Band and Tour catering Chefs May - June contract
We Require a Team of Chefs to caterer for the VIP areas for various festivals, Band Tours and Events throughout the summer period in London predominantly, but the chance to work around Europe and beyond if you so wish!
At the moment we are looking to build a team of chefs for the:
- 2 to 3 Month Tours with Band in the UK and Europe in the spring and summer
- Music Festivals throughout the summer (end of May till Early June)
- Venue chef catering for artists
More dates will follow throughout the year.
Work would be from 8am till Finish some long day's minimum of 12 hours per day for 7-10 days working straight or 2 to 3 months with days off if touring, around shows.
Food can be anything from canapés and bowl food, too high quality buffets from Louisianan Pitt Que to a Vietnamese banquets; the food is rarely Al Carte served or plated.
It is fun but busy hectic work in stadiums back stage, in fields in festivals and at music venues such as The Hammersmith Apollo, O2 Dome and Wembley Arena.
It is predominantly in the Greater London area, but we have previously supplied Chefs to Moray Field in Scotland, The Millennium Stadium in Wales and The Milton Keynes Dome; for internationally known bands and artists. In this instance though accommodation will of course be provided even if you are living local!
We have also supplied a team of chefs to work the MTV awards for the last 5 years. So there is an opportunity to go on tour and travel around the country if you so wish.
Ltd Company chefs are very welcome; all you need is your own public liability insurance which we can arrange for you.
Roles start at a minimum of £140 Per Day + holiday pay for standard PAYE chefs.
Roles start at £175 per Day for Umbrella or limited company chefs Plus
+ Expenses, Travel, Accommodation Daily/Weekly
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience as a Chef in the Hospitality and catering field in a professional kitchen
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the United Kingdom)
- Up to date Basic health and Hygiene Certificate or Intermediate/Advanced health and Hygiene Certificate
- A minimum of two written or telephone referees/references
- Working if not fluent English.
- Good work ethic
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote 'Band and Tour catering Chefs May - June contract' in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted for 'Band and Tour catering Chefs May - June contract