|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2017|
|Category|| Cook |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for a chef with passion and drive to help run our contract catering kitchen in Wandsworth where we have developed with our client a new commercial kitchen to feed their staff on a daily basis.
You will be required to talk to customers and provide an excellent level of customer care. Catering creativity passion and love of food needs to shine through!
Role & Outline:
Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 4:00pm
£15k-£20k Per Annum
Working with our head chefs you will be required to help run the in house café for our corporate client, creating menus of wholesome salads, sandwiches, soups & hot main food options. Help manage suppliers and stock and fulfil a busy lunch service. Clean down kitchen appropriately maintaining our excellent hygiene standards.
The current job description.
- Prepping, cooking & serving lunch on a daily basis
- Daily / weekly menus and planning ahead. Creation of an accessible folder of menus.
- Help manage and run daily kitchen service
- Help manage suppliers and ordering of food
- Research into new menu ideas