|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Nantwich, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
|Category|| Trainee - Apprentice Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are recruiting for an Apprentice Chef to focus on providing high standards of cuisine within our 2 rosette restaurant, private dining and weddings, creating fantastic memories for our guests.
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Hand Picked Hotels have chosen to work alongside HIT Training, a national provider. An assessor from HIT will be assigned to each hotel to support and assess you during your time enrolled.
- Apprentice salary £5 per hour – rising to £6 per hour after 6 months
- Weekly £200 per week
- Hours 40 per week
Our Promise to You
- 5 straight shifts with 2 days off together
- Start no earlier than 8am
- Finish no later than 9:30pm
- 1 weekend off in 4
Competencies of an Apprentice Chef:
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.